YES! We are open!
We are continuously monitoring the current situation, CDC and WHO guidelines, daily presidential briefings, governor’s orders and recommendations, and will provide any new updates on this page from time to time.
As we navigate through this uncertain period, we consider the health, safety and welfare of our employees, customers, and vendors our top priority.
The following actions have been implemented as precautionary measures to minimize risks:
- Starting on March 17th, we have instituted a company-wide policy of no personal contact, which includes no handshakes, and maintain a minimum of 6’ distance from each other.
- Based on PA Governor’s order, masks are now mandatory in our Pennsylvania facilities.
- Encouraging frequent hand washing with soap and water.
- Limiting number of meetings and reducing participants to small groups.
- No business travel until the situation improves.
- Discouraging vendor visits unless of a critical nature.
- Advising employees that if they feel sick to STAY HOME and seek appropriate medical care.
- Workspace areas are frequently sanitized with 70% alcohol solution.
- Allowing some team members to work remotely from their home.
- Advising truck drivers to minimize contact with individuals while making deliveries.
We will continue to monitor the dynamic and fluid nature of this event and notify you of any changes in our policy.